Knight Frank and Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to present 100 Leichhardt Street & 20 Little Edward Street, Spring Hill for sale.
One of Brisbane's most appealing development opportunities, the 1,578 sqm* site benefits from multiple investment rationales including refurbishment, repositioning and redevelopment. The site enjoys direct access to a wide range of existing and planned amenity including the Brisbane CBD, Central Station, Cross River Rail and proposed Brisbane Live Stadium. Under current planning provisions, future development of the site is code assessable up to 10 storeys (STCA) allowing a multitude of future uses to accommodate for Brisbane's forecast growth including residential, commercial, short term accommodation or mixed-use.
Key investment highlights include:
• 1, 578 sqm* corner site with 87.1 m* street frontage
• 10 storey development potential with mixed-use zoning (STCA)
• 450 m* to Brisbane's CBD & Central station
• Opportunity to reposition existing substantial improvements
• Direct exposure to Brisbane's infrastructure
100 Leichhardt Street & 20 Little Edward Street, Spring Hill is offered for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday, 10 November at 4pm (AEST).
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact the appointed sales agents.