Knight Frank and Savills are excited to bring to market 80 King William Street, Adelaide a Core Plus value-add opportunity situated on what can only be described as Adelaide’s most high profile CBD corner location.
Purchasers should be encourage by the following key investment considerations:
- Distinctive office building that provides genuine scale.
- Strategic position adjoining the 42,000 sqm Charter Hall office development.
- NLA of 8,473 sqm* including some of the CBD’s most high profile retail space.
- Genuine value proposition to reset to affordable high B Grade space plus ground floor retail activation.
- Core CBD location having connection to Peel and Leigh Street and Rundle Mall, the Bio-Med Precinct, Lot 14 Tech Hub and the University District.
- Estimated Fully Leased Net Income (upon refurbishment) of $3.43m plus GST.
- Opportunity to improve 1.5 NABERS and BEEC rating.
- Available at a significant discount to replacement value.
To arrange an inspection please contact the sole conjunctional selling agents.
For sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 4pm CST 30 Sept 2021.