AS LUCK WOULD HAVE IT - A PRIME FREEHOLD INVESTMENT ON CLAYTON ROAD.
POINT OF INTEREST:
They say real estate is all about location - and with three retail shops fully leased on the one freehold title, it’s never been truer. Situated in the prime Clayton Road retail precinct you can expect $161,577.48 per annum net in rental income and future residential development upside due to its 697 sqm* land size and rear laneway access.
Just 120 m* from Clayton railway station, the area is easily accessed by Clayton, Dandenong and Centre Roads, but the traffic that really stands out is the one by foot. It’s one of the busiest areas in the suburb, as the locals like to keep it just that - local. The area also features a notoriously low vacancy rate - read: security and reliability.
Points worth mentioning:
- Three retail stores on one freehold title.
- Fully leased to three tenants.
- Combined rental income of $161,577.48 per annum net.
- Combined Security Bond of $44,932.74.
- 15 m* frontage to Clayton Road
- 350 sqm* total building area.
- 697 sqm* land area.
- Commercial 1 zoning.
- 12 on-site car parks at the rear.
- Suitable for future mixed use residential development.
- Access to 3 sides of natural light for development (front, rear and side common pathway access).
- Rear laneway access.
- 120 m* to Clayton railway station.
- 5.9 km* to the Monash Freeway.
POINT OF VIEW:
Some say it’s lucky for three shops in Clayton’s prime retail precinct to become available for purchase. We believe you make your own luck.
Pricing excludes GST