PUBLIC ONLINE AUCTION on 17 August 2021 at 10:30am
CBRE, as the exclusive sales agent, is pleased to present 17 Bayswater Road, Potts Point. The property is a premium development site positioned in one of Potts Point’s most desirable locations. 17 Bayswater Road boasts a significant land holding of 450sqm and commands a prominent North-East facing position along Potts Point’s bustling Bayswater Road. The
property is currently a 5 storey building, facilitating ground floor retail across a building area of 1,421sqm. The B2 Local Centre zoning, along with the sizeable land parcel and additional access from Goderich Lane, provides a sought-after opportunity for a high-end residential development (STCA). The site is governed by a 5:1 FSR and 27m height limit, allowing for a potential GFA of 2,245sqm (STCA).
Located at the heart of Kings Cross, 17 Bayswater Road is situated just moments from elite schools, parks, supermarkets and retail shops. The property capitalises on the nearby Kings Cross Train Station (200m) which offers direct services to Sydney CBD and the Eastern Suburbs including Bondi Junction.
The property is also a short walk from the highly popular ‘eat street’ along Victoria Street (160m).
17 Bayswater Road benefit from the following key attributes:
- One of the last sizeable development opportunities left in Potts Point
- Substantial land holding of 450sqm*
- North-East facing aspect with rear street access
- B2 Local Centre zoning, allowing for residential
apartment development (STCA)
- Prestigious Potts Point setting
- High density planning controls with a 5:1 floor space ratio, allowing a potential of 2,245sqm (STCA)
- 27m height limit, allowing a potential of 8-9 storeys (STCA)
- Offered with favourable lease structure, sold as a going concern
- City skyline views from upper levels (STCA)
- Moments from Kings Cross Station, shops, popular bars and dining
The property will be sold by way of Public Online Auction on Tuesday, 17 August 2021 at 10:30am.
CBRE will be holding private inspections appointments according to NSW health guidelines. Please contact the exclusive agents to arrange a private viewing.
Note: All financial figures have been provided by the Vendor. Purchasers are advised to conduct their own independent due diligence.