Offering exceptional value, this dual level warehouse conversion offers a flexible workspace and/or home. A full renovation has transformed the warehouse from its industrial origins, with potential for further recreation or extension (STCA). Currently used as a live-in art studio, it offers a timely chance for creatives and professionals to get into a vastly gentrifying area. Enjoy access to great amenity, with the popular One Drop Brewery over the road and Croquembouche Patisserie, Son of a Baker, Brasserie Bread and Deluca coffee roasters all in close proximity.
- 490sqm (approx) block, freehold building, FSR 1.5:1
- Prized rear to north aspect, flooded in natural light
- Rear access via Bay St to parking & tandem garage
- Live-in office or transform to a full corporate space
- Ideal art gallery, film production HQ or showroom
- Great bus network, minutes to Mascot Station/CBD
- Close to arterial roads, Sydney Airport, Port Botany