Colliers and Ray White Commercial Qld are privileged to offer for sale 195 and 199 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane City .
The key investment attributes of this unique offering are as follows:
• Combined land area of 910sqm*
• 20m* frontage to Elizabeth Street
• 1,615sqm* of Lettable Area in current configuration
• Strategic holding income
• Core CBD location between Albert & Edward Street;
• Positioned opposite the Hilton Hotel and Wintergarden complex
• Adjacent to the Edward Street luxury retail precinct, with tenants including Hermes, Omega, Cartier, TAG Heuer, Hugo Boss
• 150m* from the Albert Street Cross River Rail Station (under construction)
• Elizabeth Street is the Brisbane CBD’s only 7-day trading precinct with an abundance of late-night restaurants and venues
• Potential for further amalgamation with adjoining properties
Freehold, freestanding assets with the potential to add significant value in the core of Brisbane’s CBD are rarely offered to market. The acquisition of 195-199 Elizabeth Street provides the astute purchaser or owner-occupier the opportunity to acquire an intergenerational holding, and add value through refurbishment and re-leasing, a redevelopment of the site or further amalgamation in the precinct.
195 – 199 Elizabeth Street are offered for sale by Expressions of Interest closing 4:00pm, Thursday 15th July 2021. For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive marketing agents listed below.