Cushman & Wakefield’s National Investment Sales team is pleased to present to the market 43 Booralie Road, Terrey Hills (Sydney) for Sale via Offers to Purchase.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- Brand new 12 year net lease to 2033 + options to 2063
- United & Pie Face - Blue chip national fuel & convenience retailer across 435+ locations
- Newly built in 2019 providing United & Pie Face’s latest retail offering & significant depreciation benefits
- Well-configured corner site boasting 83* metres of dual street frontage & two street access
- Strategic position along Booralie Road, feeding directly to major arterial Mona Vale Road
- Highly secure trade catchment as the only service station within a 6 km radius
- Favourable environmental provisions
- Terrey Hills - Affluent Sydney suburb 19 km from CBD
- Tenant pays all outgoings including Land Tax
- Fixed 2.5% annual rent increases
- Net Income $350,000 pa + GST
The investment is for sale by way of Offers to Purchase. Should you hold further interest in the asset please contact the exclusively appointed Cushman & Wakefield property professionals.