CBRE is pleased to offer for sale 20-42 Simcock Avenue, Spotswood Melbourne.
The property provides a rare land banking and investment opportunity with exposure from West Gate Bridge, currently leased to Rivet Energy and sub leased to Toll Group a subsidiary of a global company, Japan Post Holdings, a Tokyo Stock Exchange listed entity (TYO:6178).
Key highlights include:
• Site Area: 15,673 sqm
• GLA: 1,558 sqm
• Zoning: Industrial 1
• Tenant: Rivet Energy Pty Ltd
• Sub Tenant: Toll Group
• WALE: 3.2 years - no further options
• Net Income: $480,339 pa
• Single level warehouse and truck workshop
• Significant hardstand areas
• Two access points from Simcock Avenue
• 6kms from Melbourne CBD
• Excellent access to West Gate Freeway, Western Ring Road and Princes Freeway
The property is offered for sale via an Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday 22nd July 2021 at 4:00pm (AEST).