Ferntree Rainforest Lodge is in the heart of Cape Tribulation in the Daintree, a UNESCO world heritage site.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 26661.
Ferntree Rainforest Lodge can be found in the heart of Cape Tribulation in the Daintree, a UNESCO world heritage site, where the rainforest meets the reef. The property is located on 8.02 hectares over 3 seperate titles.
FREEHOLD Going Concern in the number 1 return travel destination in the region
$1.6M in turnover with huge growth potential.
77% Average Occupany Rate with strong forward bookings.
Averaging 30% Revenue Growth since 2018/19 (40% forecasted revenue growth for 2021/22, due to post COVID)
• 20 Garden Loft Rooms, double story, sleeps up to 4 people
• 5 Private Cabins, single story, sleeps up to 2 people
• 8 Standard Rooms, single story, sleeps up to 3 people
• 2 Family Rooms, single story, self-contained unit, sleeps up to 8 people
• 15 + Onsite Staff Accommodation
• Generous size Onsite management home with private pool, 2 fenced backyards and commercial kitchen. Alternatively, can be used as a private function area.
• Onsite Restaurant, seats up to 80 pax with 2 outside seating huts
• Resort Pool surrounded by lush rainforest
• Full Inventory List can be provided on request
Business is currently run by management. Huge opportunity for an onsite Owner Operator
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.