Raine and Horne Commercial is delighted to bring to market Suite 4.05 in the prestigious Post Building at 46a Macleay Street, Potts Point.
This immaculate office suite presents an outstanding opportunity to either occupy or invest in the highly sought after locale of Macleay Street, Potts Point and is set amongst the area's most desirable food and entertainment businesses, banks, and Woolworths and Coles supermarkets, as well as being close to Kings Cross railway station and bus stops.
Suite 4.05/46a Macleay Street, Potts Point has the following key attributes:
• Building area: 67m² (approx.) of light filled office space
• Currently tenanted until the end of Feb 2022 at $45,618.60 plus Outgoings
• Building designed by BKH architects
• Sleek and stylish north facing suite
• Modern amenities with own kitchen and bathroom and ducted air conditioning
• Signage on street level
• Leafy outlook from balcony
• Substantial parking facilities in close proximity
• Conveniently located on the doorstep to vibrant Macleay Street cafes, eateries and 5 minute walk to Kings Cross Train Station