As exclusive agents, Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to present to the market, 42 Borthwick Avenue, Murarrie, for sale via Expressions of Interest, closing Wednesday 4pm AEST, 26 May 2021, if not sold prior.
Differentiating itself from any industrial asset in the current market, the property has the following key features;
• 1,685sqm* A-grade industrial office/warehouse facility of tilt panel construction
• Strong covenant, Marel Australia (ICE: MAREL), with a market capitalisation of $4.51B
• Located on 3,933sqm* of General Industry zoned land
• Average net income over the 8 year term of $334,912* p.a. + GST, starting at $296,000 p.a. + GST
• Highbay clearspan warehousing
• Generous on-site parking
• Easy access to all major arterial road's
For further information, please contact the exclusive agents at Cushman & Wakefield.