Commercial Collective are pleased to present to the market 426 King Street, Newcastle West, for sale by Expressions of Interest. This asset presents an opportunity to acquire one of the most recognisable buildings in the Newcastle CBD in a strategic location in the heart of the city.
426 King Street boasts the following key features:
- Frontages to the CBD's two main thoroughfares, Hunter Street and King Street
- An NLA of 3,350sqm* over large floor plates
- 51 parking spaces
- Net income of $1,101,264 per annum as at 1 May 2021
- Anchored by Pegasus, WSP & APP
- 100% occupancy rate
- 5-star NABERS Energy rating
- Landscaped courtyard break out area and end-of-trip facilities
The property also offers nearly 6,000sqm* of potential development (STCA) as currently only 40% of the allowable FSR has been utilised.
Located in arguably the best commercial location in Newcastle, being central to all key precincts, 426 King Street is surrounded by staff amenity with Marketown Shopping Centre located opposite and also offers easy connectivity to the rest of the CBD and surrounding suburbs with the nearest Light Rail stop less than 150m* away and a bus stop less than 45m* from the property.