Freehold Title, Design & Location.
POINT OF INTEREST:
An opportunity that presents itself over three levels, so you can take your business to the next. This one is for those who know that freehold buildings are hard to come by in Melbourne’s inner suburbs, and those who like to map out their own commutes.
Think architecturally savvy and engaging office spaces, lofty ceilings, concrete and polished timber floors, excellent staff amenities and designer lighting...
- Freehold building comprising of approximately 831 sqm of gross building area
- Office space of 518 sqm* across two levels plus ground floor garage for ample car parking / storage of 313 sqm*
- Both open plan work areas and partitioned offices available
- Reception / waiting area on ground floor entry
- NEC telephone system with 48 handsets and 30 lines & CAT5 cabling
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Separate staff amenities on both levels
- Staff outdoor balconies and breakout areas
- Intercom and security system
- Setup for use of the entire building or for two occupiers on each floor of 259 sqm*
POINT OF VIEW:
It’s city location without CBD traffic. And with public transport on your doorstep, plenty of internal parking spaces, parkland & amenities just around the corner, you don't have to compromise.
Pricing excludes GST.