Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to present to the market 98 Heathcote Road, Moorebank (Sydney) for Sale via Offers to Purchase.
The property has the following key characteristics:
- 15 year lease to 2030
- 7-Eleven – Aust’s third largest private company, network of 700+ convenience stores & revenue of $3.4 Billion
- Exceptional position strategically located in Moorebank’s core commercial & industrial precinct directly between Liverpool CBD & the accessway to the M5 Motorway
- Significant 5,305 sqm main road Sydney landholding
- Bustling Western Sydney location 25 km’s from the CBD surrounded by Bankstown Airport & Liverpool hospital, train station & Westfield Shopping Centre
- Moorebank – High growth Sydney corridor forecast to grow by 9.8% and reach 76,356 people by 2027
- Favourable environmental provisions with ownership of the tanks and remediation responsibility of 7-Eleven
- Tenant pays all outgoings incl. Land Tax
- Rare Fixed 4% annual rent increases offering exceptional rental growth
- Net Income $632,660 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Offers to Purchase. Should you have interest in the property, please contact the exclusively appointed property professionals at Cushman & Wakefield.