From light filled offices and contemporary break out spaces, 60 Moorabool Street raises the bar for workplace design in Geelong.
Designed by the award-winning architects Cox Architecture, this office has the ultimate work-life harmony, with the comfort and wellness of staff always front of mind.
Occupying a prominent position in the business destination of Geelong, adjacent to Westfield Geelong and one block from vibrant Little Malop Street with cafes, restaurants and nightlife.
Provides excellent connectivity to Melbourne via public transport links. The building benefits from easy access to car parking within the building and surrounding area.
With staff wellness in mind, end-of-trip facilities encourage healthier options for the daily commute.
- Final top floors available
- Central CBD Activity Precinct
- Easy Access to Geelong’s Rail Station, foreshore & retail precincts
- Targeting a 5 Star NABERS base building energy rating & 5 Star Green Star Rating
- Exceptional onsite amenity including boutique retail, basement parking (61 spaces) and end-of-trip facilities
- Expansive water views across the Corio Bay and Bellarine Peninsula
You’ll be in good company with the building expecting to attract over 900 workers, with major tenant being GMHBA’s new headquarters.
Available for occupation mid-2021 with scope to capitalise on significant savings
For further information please contact the listing agents.