AN OPPORTUNITY AS COVETED AS ITS LOCATION.
POINT OF INTEREST:
Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 2nd June 2021 at 2pm. NOW CLOSED. OFFERS UNDER REVIEW.
For any thriving business operation, having the space to grow is an ever-present prerequisite. Here, that exists within a tightly held pocket in of the best industrial precincts in the south east. With a total building area spanning 324 sqm*, the first floor comprises 95 sqm* of office space and the remaining 235 sqm*, a clear-span warehouse and ground-floor showroom create the ultimate blank canvas. Amongst a private estate just off the hub of activity that is Howleys Road, the neighbours help cultivate the ideal working environment. Within walking distance, there’s access to Monash University and with it, an overall growing presence in the area for education and employability, plus convenient bus links.
And on the point of accessibility, with Chadstone, the Springvale Homemaker Centre and the Monash around the corner, this spot could not be better suited to see any company go places.
- Total building area of 324 sqm*.
- First floor office space of 95 sqm*.
- Currently leased until September 2021 for $54,000.00 net p.a with no further options.
- Ground and first floor kitchenette.
- Ducted and split system heating and cooling.
- Five on-site car spaces.
- Container height roller door.
- Less than 1 km* walk into the heart of the Monash University Clayton Campus.
- 1.3 km* to the Monash Freeway.
POINT OF VIEW:
One of Melbourne's best performing industrial precincts, this warehouse is one not to be missed.
Pricing excludes GST