Elders Commercial Brisbane are pleased to exclusively present to the market for sale 113 Granard Road, Rocklea - a strong performing metropolitan Brisbane service station located within one of Queensland’s most high-profile growth corridors.
The investment has the following key characteristics:
- Long term, secure ten (10) year net lease providing 4% or CPI annual rent increases
- Strong 5.3 year WALE with favourable options until 2036
- Anchored by Freedom Fuels – A wholly owned subsidiary of multinational giant Idemitsu Kosan Ltd, a Fortune 500 Company with market capitalisation of $873 Billion
- Impressive convenience retail asset with built in sales counter, console, refrigeration units and stock displays
- Strategic homebound location with direct site access & exposure to 45,000* vehicles passing daily
- FLOOD FREE SITE DURING BRISBANE'S 2011 FLOODS!
- Granard Road - Busy carriageway home to tenants such as McDonald’s, Hungry Jack’s, Bunnings & Kennards Hire
- Rocklea - 11km south west of the Brisbane CBD, home to high growth residential & huge industrial catchments
- Passive Triple Net lease structure with tenants paying all usual outgoings incl. Land Tax and Building Insurance
- Current Net Income $288,748.23 pa + GST increasing to $300,298.16 + GST pa on 22nd of August
For more information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact the exclusive Elders Commercial Agents today!