Deakin is located 10 minutes South of the CBD, only minutes to Parliament House, Manuka, Kingston and Woden. The Deakin area has a strong medical presence, along with Government departments and many professional office users.
The Royal Lifesaving House is a quality building positioned high in Deakin with tremendous views to the Brindabella's. Situated over two floors, This building houses a number of well-known tenants.
There is an underground car park with unit storage along with an outdoor off-road allocated car park and a rubbish storage area. Handicap access and an internal lift, this is a well cared for strata titled building.
Unit 12 is a level 1unit with views easterly to Red Hill.
- 96m2 of newly refurbished office space
- Lift and stairwell access
- 5 separate offices with a separate utility room
- Reception area and a data cupboard
- Kitchenette & balcony, with common amenities.
- Plenty of natural light.
- This will suit both an office / medical use
** Outgoings: Rates:-$4,664 pa, Water&Sewerage- $668 pa. Strata: $7,348 pa
*** Contact David Grimmond - 0406 376 697.
ACT Planning & Land Authority