Colliers is proud to present for sale 300 Flinders Street, Melbourne. This prominent central CBD mixed-use asset is ideally suited to sophisticated and strategic investors with the expertise to reposition and add value to this dynamic investment opportunity.
• Total NLA 14,093 sqm* comprises basement, ground and levels 9 to 19
• Opposite Flinders Street Station with signage rights visible from Southbank
• $9 billion new Melbourne Metro scheduled for completion 2025
• 1,009 to 1,905 sqm* with panoramic views and natural light from four sides
• Prominent retail arcade linking Flinders Street to Flinders Lane through to Collins Street
• Fully leased to Victoria University until October 2022
• Net passing income $5,179,394 pa*.
• Victoria University is undertaking $3 million* capital expenditure works including lifts and air-conditioning
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 12 May 2021 at 12:00pm (AEST).
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact the Colliers Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents
Matt Stagg | +61 409 411 300
Daniel Wolman | +61 412 957 839
Oliver Hay | +61 419 528 540