- Main site 43,320sqm* with optional adjacent yard of 21,790sqm
- 1,093sqm* quality partitioned offices
- Capacity for multiple gantry cranes with 16t and 5t in place
- 5,870sqm* of canopy and under cover work areas around core building
- Dual access points with perimeter security
- Huge solar array to offset running costs
- Plus wash bay facilities, solvent store, paint/blast facilities and more
CBRE and Leedwell are pleased to offer this impressive, engineering masterpiece in the thriving Edinburgh industrial precinct. With no expense spared on finishes, landscaping and amenities, this is one of the best presented and highly featured properties in the market that will be attractive to numerous industries and occupiers.
Situated on Kaurna Avenue, the property is about 21kms north of the Adelaide CBD and more importantly a handful of minutes from major road infrastructure including the NEXY, Northern Connector, Port Wakefield Road and Salisbury Highway. Notably, it lies at the hub of interstate transport routes connecting WA, NT and the eastern seaboard, providing transport cost efficiencies and accessibility advantages to users.
Major occupiers calling Edinburgh home include Coles, Inghams, Bridgestone, Camerons Transport, Auscold, CTI Logistics, Veroguard, Haulmark and BR International, with a number of new developments underway or in planning.
The Lessor may also consider requirement for purpose built facilities or additions to the main facility on the adjacent 2ha land parcel
The property is offered for lease (subject to the conditions of the current administration process of SA Structural)
Please contact the listing agents for more information