Elders Commercial Brisbane are pleased to exclusively present to the market for SALE or LEASE one of the Valleys most unique freestanding offices. 46 Berwick Street is architecturally designed by leading architect Kevin Hayes, including a saw tooth roof design allowing unbeatable natural light and air flow throughout the building. The space is spread over two (2) levels with multiple offices, meeting rooms and open plan work areas. The building has a large break out space, kitchen areas for staff, showers and parking for up to 18 cars onsite. Additionally, the property is on the doorstep of the Fortitude Valley entertainment precinct and boasts immediate access to James Street and the Howard Smith Wharves precincts.
Further features of the property include:
- 598m2 architecturally designed office
- Well positioned 488m2 land parcel; Mixed Use zoning
- Parking onsite for twelve - eighteen cars (12 - 18)
- High ceilings & excellent natural light throughout
- Hydraulic louvers promoting a cross breeze throughout the tenancy
- Lower running costs with huge solar component
- Configured with multiple offices, boardrooms & open plan
- Large outdoor patio, staff kitchen & male female toilets
- 1.5km to the Brisbane CBD & 450m to James Street
- Within minutes’ walk of public transport, cafes & restaurants
FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING WEDNESDAY 2ND OF JUNE 2021 AT 5:00PM!
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact the EXCLUSIVE Agents at Elders Commercial Brisbane!