A SELF CONTAINED SURPRISE.
POINT OF INTEREST:
With main road exposure and nestled amongst specialized shops flanking both sides of Balwyn Road, this unique commercial space is perfectly suited for a medical office or a professional service. Boasting glass frontage, the ground floor office is modern and functional for a range of uses — it also has the capacity to be partitioned to suit your requirements. Furthermore, there is a basement level of 80 sqm* that can be used as office space, studio storage, or to accommodate four to six cars.
Amongst a large residential catchment and subsequent high volume of traffic, the area is extremely well off, with the median house price approaching $2,000,000. Close to an abundance of amenities, and just 14 kms* to the Melbourne CBD via major arterials including Doncaster Road and the Eastern Freeway, you’re easily connected to all points of Melbourne.
- Total building area of 175 sqm*.
- Office/retail space 95sqm*
- Basement / studio 80sqm*
- Owner occupied — available vacant.
- Two car spaces at the rear of the property, plus four additional in the lower basement.
- 4.8 km* to Westfield Doncaster.
- 1.5 km* to the Eastern Freeway.
- Bus route 285 on your doorstep linking Doncaster and Camberwell.
POINT OF VIEW:
Generational wealth is strong in these parts. Case in point: a $1,900,000 median house price and a voracious desire for vacancies.
Pricing excludes GST