Mountain View Farm - 102.46* hectare grazing property located in Gippsland, Victoria
Colliers is pleased to present for sale Mountain View Farm, an approximate 102.46 hectare grazing property located in Gippsland, Victoria, underpinned by high quality structural improvements including three modern broiler sheds with a total capacity of 165,000 birds.
Key features of the opportunity include:
• An approximate 102.46 hectare landholding that has been well developed for a variety of agricultural uses.
• Currently operated as a grazing enterprise (dairy and beef), Mountain View Farm comprises excellent fit-for-purpose infrastructure and quality structural improvements supporting the existing operations.
• Three modern broiler sheds with a total capacity of 165,000 birds that have conversion potential for a variety of other agricultural uses.
• The current owners have obtained a Medicinal Cannabis Licence, which allows for the cultivation of cannabis on the property, providing a potential alternate use for the broiler sheds.
• Further structural improvements include a 32-unit rotary dairy, three dwellings, machinery sheds, a calf shed and other rural shedding.
• Situated in a highly productive agricultural region, as well as being close to several large towns and cities, including Korumburra (13* lineal kilometres), Warragul (17* lineal kilometres), Leongatha (19* lineal kilometres) and Melbourne (95* lineal kilometres).
Mountain View Farm is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest.