Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 25934.
The Innes Park Country Club is situated on the coast strip between Bargara and Coral Cove. Also very handy to the Bundaberg Airport, just 12km away. There is great opportunity for development and this is the key feature of this property, along with retaining part of the current golf club.
There is so much development in the area, council have nearly finishes a two million dollar roundabout on our road, Innes Park Road. This is a very positive sign for massive growth. Don't miss out on this great opportunity.
THE FREEHOLD CONSISTS OF:
* 18.09ha (45 acres) of land
* 18 hole course
* Driving Range (under lights)
* Mini Golf course
* Clubhouse, Licensed Bar and restaurant – fully equipped with all facilities and amenities. (70 seats) in one arear and another 40 in other section.
* Full workshop and service shed on site
* Includes fairway mowers, diggers, irrigators, trenchers to 14 golf carts plus courtesy bus.
* Large 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home which is fully air-conditioned.
* Currently underdeveloped and offers a wide range of future development including short stay accommodation (stca) and or/resort stay.
In addition, the club caters for weddings and parties. This area could easily be expanded and promoted.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. For those looking for a quality of life in the recreation and leisure industry, should look no further.
Selling at a very reasonable price and genuine going concern. Owners are seeking retirement. We would be happy to do a joint venture with potiental purchaser to develop land.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.