Woodgate Tower, 203-205 Normanby Road, Southbank, is proudly being offered for sale by Colliers International via Expressions of Interest (EOI), closing Thursday, 3rd of December 2020.
Woodgate Tower is an unrepeatable approved-development opportunity nestled between the CBD and South Melbourne village earmarked for an impressive and unrepeatable 36-storey residential tower, with outstanding future view lines.
Located on the border of South Melbourne and Southbank, the property typifies city fringe living. Walking distance to the CBD, South Melbourne Market, parklands, Albert Park Village, Bay Street Port Melbourne and Port Melbourne Beach; the property commands a prominent position within the strategic Montague Precinct.
• Development site of 1,222m2 with existing income
• Permit approved for a 36 level residential apartment building with associated retail and commercial, totalling 17,025 sqm* of NSA
• Designed by renowned Hayball architects
• Approval is well in excess of the current allowable height limits within this precinct, protecting important view lines and establishing its landmark status within Montague
• Prime location within close walking distance to Melbourne’s CBD via the Yarra River; the famous South Melbourne Market and a stroll through the park to Port Melbourne Beach
• Easy access to quality public transport, linking the property seamlessly into the CBD and beyond
Contact the marketing agents below:
0402 678 888
0433 196 452
0412 957 839
0487 576 881
All figures are approximate and subject to change
Images include artist impressions