On behalf of the vendors, Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to exclusively present 2 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, to the market for sale via offers to purchase.
Prominently situated on the doorstep of Brisbane CBD and in the centre of Brisbane’s cultural heart, 2 Cordelia Street presents a unique opportunity to prospective buyers to capitalise on a luxurious, development approved site in Brisbane’s most in-demand suburb.
This South Brisbane development opportunity offers the following key characteristics:
• Current approval for 379 luxury apartments
• Zoned PC1 Principal Centre allowing for 30 storeys (STCA)
• Project designed by Cottee Parker Architects
• 2,309sqm* regular shaped land parcel with 47.3m* street frontage
• Over $16 Billion* in private and public investment within the immediate area
• Panoramic view lines towards the CBD, Brisbane river and Mount Coot-Tha
• Located within Brisbane State High School and West End State School catchments
• Close proximity to rail and bus interchange and South Brisbane’s first-class cultural precinct.
For further information please contact the Exclusive Agents at Cushman & Wakefield.