FULLY REFURBISHED + HIGH QUALITY 2 LEVEL INVESTMENT + DUAL ACCESS + INNER CITY & HIGH GROWTH LOCATION
Raine and Horne Commercial are pleased to offer the sale of this prime retail investment located at 202 Oxford St Paddington for sale by Public Auction on Wednesday 9th December @ 2 pm on site.
Situated in the heart of Oxford Street, this two level mixed-use retail/commercial property is situated on a large allotment of 215sqm block (approx). offering a 6m wide frontage to Oxford Street and enjoys two street frontages.
The property has been fully renovated throughout and is in immaculate condition, currently occupied by two established tenants one being a fashion and homewares retailer "Funkis" while the other is "Funkis Courtyard Cafe".
Key selling attributes:
• Land area: 215sqm (app)
• Building area: 214sqm (app)
• Lease term: 4 + 4 Years
• Current net rent - $127,000 plus GST and Outgoings
• The property is leased to two tenants on a landlord favorable lease - "Funkis" A Swedish Fashion and Homewares store as well as "Funkis Kotek Courtyard Café" at the rear
of the block offering it's own entrance via Young Street.
• The café enjoys exclusive use of the courtyard as well as it's own kitchen • On the first floor there is a fully self contained office with street access via Oxford Street that can
be closed off and separated.
• Lock up garage
• Situated at the boutique end of Oxford St and moments to Glenmore Road
Investments such as this property do not come to the market that often, so don't miss your chance to purchase this immaculate property.