Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 25130.
If your looking for a country lifestyle, work for 9 months per year, you must inspect Charleville Bush Caravan Park.
Charleville Bush Caravan Park is set on 40 acres situated just 2km from the CBD of Charleville, QLD. Available for freehold purchase at a modest price, considering the location, a sound business, the inclusions, and many opportunities available for the astute buyer.
Charleville Bush Caravan Park is a successful and very profitable business, so much so, it is run 22 weeks of the year under management, then the remaining weeks run by the owners. A true lifestyle opportunity for those seeking a tree-change away from city life.
* 36 (huge) drive through powered sites including water, sullage and plenty of unpowered area.
* Preliminary council approval for 10 more powered sites, power wiring, fresh water, grey and black water all connected to site.
* Huge undercover BBQ area, tables & chairs, stove for pizzas, wood heater for cold nights and extensive information area.
* Great laundry with 2 Speed Queens with plumbing for two more.
* 2 beautiful modern tiled bathroom amenities. 3 showers and 3 toilets in each.
* Wood BBQs, camp oven set up, two large campfire areas.
* Enough campfire wood stacked up for an estimated 10 years supply.
* Two bird baths, wildlife and plenty of birds.
* Cottage with modern furniture and fully appointed, Best Accommodation in Charleville.
* Toyota Coaster bus for town tours. (training available)
* Well-equipped spacious office in own building.
* Lovely, two bedroom fully furnished owners resident with huge deck, campfire area, outside wood stove. Located 300 metres from caravan park so nice and private
* Chopped firewood stacked up around the place.
* Freehold land - 40 acres inclusive of 10 acres of bush
* Good pressure, town Water and also have own bore
* 3 Phase Power to sheds
* Caravan Clothes Line, invented and manufactured at Charleville Bush Caravan Park.
An amazingly quick and simple clothesline for caravans. Made in Graham’s workshop and sold in the park. The foot operated eyelet press and some stock is included with the caravan park. This side-line business that is part of the package made & sold 500 units from July 2017.
There are numerous additional items included in sale to run the park, tip truck, Kubota frontend loader with plenty of attachments, Hilux Ute, all mowing and trimming equipment, museum of old gear, heaps of old implements around the place.
Extensive gear in workshop, 4 sheds including lots of handy gear.
Just 2km from town with Super IGA, Post Office, Commonwealth Bank, NAB & Suncorp, Newsagent, Bakery, hotels, restaurants, cafes and numerous retail outlets. Primary (State & Catholic) & High Schools, doctors, dentists, hairdressers & hardware.
There are approximately 3,300 people in Charleville, daily Qantas flights to Brisbane, train, supermarkets and all the normal services you would expect in a regional town this size, the hub of south-west Queensland. A reported 40,000 tourist travel through Charleville each year. Tourism attractions include the Bilby Centre, magnificent Cosmos Centre, WW11 Museum & Tour which keeps getting better each year, historic Hotel Corones along with numerous other attractions to keep travellers in town.
Guests say "how peaceful" this park is & often book for one night and extend for another 2 or 3.
This freehold property and business offers a multitude of other opportunities:
* Easy to run and closes over Summer - total income from 9 months & your Summer is free!
* Run as an owner operator (husband & wife team/family) - without management
(Park is currently run with part-management as owners also operate tour business Travel West)
* Utilise the Preliminary council approval for 10 more powered sites
* Seek further council advice for other possible opportunities (main road opportunities)
* Purchase the freehold and business, then sell the business separately with a long-term lease to secure your future.
The park enjoys many repeat visitors and referrals and is highly recommended on sites like TripAdvisor & WikiCamps (major tool used by caravanners when selecting where to stay in a town).
Great signage to the park including signage on road from the east and south to promote the park. Brochures of the park have also been widely distributed.
Business name, domain name, phone number & phone, Facebook page, WikiCamps, & website included.
This business and lifestyle have been absolutely enjoyed for the past 10 years by the current owners, who built and opened the park back in May 2011. It is now time for a change in their life. This is a great opportunity for the next owner and is highly recommended for you to consider and inspect.
Note: Authorisation of an NDA/confidentiality agreement will need to be signed prior to financials and further details being provided.
PRICE OFFERS ABOVE $950,000
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.