Ray White Commercial (WA) has been retained on behalf of the executor of the Estate to offer for Sale the property known as "Moran's Wagin Hotel", located in the rural town site of Wagin.
The former "Moran's Wagin Hotel" constructed in 1900, is a two-story stone/brick and iron building comprising a hotel and associated infrastructure.
The liquor licence was relinquished in December 2017. The hotel and accommodation business have closed and the building is currently vacant.
The opportunity to acquire an imposing landmark offering various options for use. Some of these include a private residence, bed & breakfast, backpackers and artisan lodges (subject to council approval).
- Land area - 3,010sqm*
- Lettable area (Hotel) - 1,112sqm*
- Ground floor - front bar, saloon bar, dining room, kitchen area, storeroom, ladies lounge,
- First floor - managers bedroom with ensuite, 23 guestrooms, guest lounge, ablutions
- Two detached retail shops fronting Travistock Street,
- Shop 1 rental (55sqm*) - $55 per week
- Shop 2 & 3 rental (110sqm*) - $110 per week
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
M: 0419 993 656