Raine and Horne Commercial is proud to present this magnificent freehold property situated at 318 Bronte Rd in Waverley to the market for sale via expressions of interest.
The property boasts wide frontage 5.5 meters along with a 2-bedroom residence consisting of a kitchen, bathroom and the lounge room to the rear of the property is a huge backyard area ideal for extension and possible re-development (STCA) as well as rear access via High Street.
The property is ideal for the developer looking to take advantage of the block size and re-develop into a mixed use site (STCA), or an owner occupier looking to completely update and extend the property and enjoy this wonderful location with its mix of well established businesses such as Reece plumbing, QE Supermarket, Bellagio Café just to name a few. The property is surrounded by excellent public transport, schools and a strong residential catchment. This location really has it all.
• Total land area 217 Sqm*
• Total building area | 178 Sqm*
• Includes original retail shop plus 2 bedroom dwelling on the first floor & large rear yard with rear access
• Zoning - Mixed Use
• Potential for mixed use development or renovation (STCA)
• Rear parking
• Located In the absolute heart of Bronte Road Shopping Village
• Immediate proximity to Bondi Junction, excellent public transport and surrounded by established businesses as well as excellent café's and eateries
• Held by the same family for over 30 years
• Offered vacant possession, ideal for developers, owner occupiers or investors