Retail areas available range from 53sqm to 105sqm.
**4 Shops Available to Purchase or Lease**
These boutique retail spaces are available for lease and sale in Havana, an exclusive development of 71 residential apartments and 12 retail shops located in the pulsing heart of Dee Why, right next door to the new Meriton Lighthouse shopping and alfresco piazza precinct. This brand new development will be situated right on the doorstep of the B Line bus stop making it easily accessible and around Dee Why Lagoon and Beach and only minutes from Cromer, Collaroy, Brookvale and Warringah Mall which makes this development right in the centre of the Northern Beaches in Sydney.
These boutique shops would suit a variety of retail or professional businesses including restaurants/cafes, boutiques, allied health services, medicals and many more.
* Brand new development with 71 residential apartments and 12 retail shops
* Highly exposed corner position is great for retailers wanting the ultimate presence
* Grease trap & exhaust provisions available for some shops
* On title car spaces plus customer/visitor parking and nearby carparks
* Suitable for an array of tenants
* Estimated outgoings: $90/sqm per annum including water, council & strata
* Expected completion - 3rd quarter of 2023
Positioned on the corner of Oaks Avenue and Pittwater Road, this new development is highly exposed to over 50,000 cars daily. The complex is easily accessible from major arterial roads from the North, West and South, connecting Dee Why easily to Chatswood, Sydney CBD, North Shore and more. Located approx. 100m to the B-Line bus stop, 1km to Dee Why Beach, 2.5km to Warringah Mall and 17.5km to Sydney CBD.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**