The Noble consists of 5 lots, of which 3 are R2 zoned residential development land, and the remaining 2 are B5 zoned business development land with a total area of 2,915 square metres* on the corner of Shellcote Road and Noble Avenue to the south of the Hume Highway.
The development would suit a residential development on the R2 zoned lots, a commercial development on the B5 portion, or a developer with the vision to seek a rezoning through Canterbury-Bankstown Council and achieve something bigger on the site.
The key points of the property are as follows:
• Substantial site area of 2,915sqm* across 5 lots
• Imposing corner position with easy access to Hume Highway
• Dual zonings of R2 Residential, and B5 Business Development
• Proposed rezoning of two residential lots to B6 Enterprise Corridor
• Located only 700m* from Chullora Market Place, and 800m* Malek Fahd Islamic School
Interested buyers will need to submit their expression of interest to Colliers International & JLL by Thursday, 8th October 2020, closing at 2:00pm.
For more information, please contact the exclusive selling agents.