CBRE Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale Bookpurnong Fruits and Brand & Co (the Property). Located in the well renowned Riverland region of South Australia, the Property is currently operated for the production of stone fruit.
The Property is located 6* kilometres south of Berri, 16* kilometres north of Loxton and 247* kilometres north east of Adelaide.
Key investment highlights include:
• 26.95* hectares are currently planted to nectarines, peaches, apricots, plums, apriums, and pluots.
• Structural improvements include a storage shed, fertigation shed and workshop, river pumping infrastructure, water storage tanks, fertigation equipment including a 2000* litre mixing tank and associated injection and mixing pressure pumps.
• Access to irrigation water utilising water licence number SA578-1-10009 providing access to 5* megalitres Class 3a (high reliability) and 2.03* megalitres of Class 1 (stock and domestic).
• Site use approval of 400* megalitres (approval number 172128).
• Productive soil types comprising predominantly calcareous loam and sandy clay loams.
• Efficient transport logistics with all fruit currently processed and packaged at QFM Production Pty Ltd in Renmark, 28* kilometres from the Property.
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY -$1,400,000 - $1,500,000
+61 400 859 634
+ 61 418 809 849
* Denotes approximately