Knight Frank is delighted to present a portion of 27 Frances Terrace, Kadina to the market for sale by Expressions of Interest. Leased to the State Government on a long term lease, the property offers the astute investor a high quality investment with a blue chip tenant.
Key investment highlights include:
• Fully leased net income of $103,495* per annum plus GST
• Blue chip tenant profile with lease to Minister for Transport, Infrastructure and Local Government
• New 10 year lease commencing in May 2019 with options through to 2032
• Fixed rental growth of 2.5% per annum, with a market review upon renewal
• Purpose built fit-out covering 385sqm* of lettable area
• Valuable car parking for up to 10 vehicles
• Well-positioned within the township near Woolworths, BWS, ANZ, McDonalds and many more.
Portion of 27 Frances Terrace, Kadina is offered for sale by Expressions of Interest closing 11th June 2020 at 4pm.
For further information feel free to contact the exclusive selling agents.