825 Bourke Street is situated in a convenient and well-connected address, with access to Southern Cross Train Station, trams and a number of key amenities for staff.
The building features an impressive lobby, with expansive double height ceilings and modern green and timber features providing an elegant and warm arrival experience. The building can also be offered with a full existing fitout with approximately 800 workstations, or as brand new, clear refurbished space.
- Flexible floors of 1,510sqm (approx)
- Double heighted expansive lobby and entrance with café
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows offering impressive views of Melbourne
- Quality End-of-Trip facilities including lockers, showers and bike storage
- Ample and secure car parking
- Level 1: 1,508sqm (approx.)
- Level 2: 1,508sqm (approx.)
- Level 3: 1,508sqm (approx.)
- Level 4: 1,508sqm (approx.)
- Level 5: 1,508sqm (approx.)
- Level 6: 1,508sqm (approx.)
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Tony Landrigan or Edward Knowles from Colliers International.