* Security fenced and gravel hardstand
* Currently a truck sales yard
* In the heart of industrial Rocklea
* Regular sized development
* 1,442m2 General Industry land
Security fenced and gravel hardstand currently used as a truck sales yard. The tenant will vacate if required. In the heart of industrial Rocklea the site is a regular sized development. Crusher dust has been laid for use as hardstand. 1,442m2 of General Industry land.
Rocklea is one of the south side’s more established industrial suburbs, with its stock primarily occupied by larger firms featuring a transport / distribution orientation. Meanwhile, the leasing market has seen a bit of take up facilitated by owners increasingly willing to lower rates and tenants finding this suburb the best place to be.