A PRESTIGIOUS WESTERN VICTORIAN COUNTRY ESTATE WITHIN 90 MINUTES OF THE MELBOURNE CBD
CBRE Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale Larundel, one of Western Victoria’s most prestigious and elegant country estates.
Comprising a historically significant landholding, Larundel offers a landmark bluestone mansion built by the Austin Family, dating back to the mid 1800s, a time reflective of the boom-era prosperity within the region.
Key features of the opportunity include:
• A large scale, highly productive grazing and cropping property comprising 942* hectares.
• The impeccably restored 840* square metre Larundel homestead offers magnificent scale and comprises four bedrooms, a gentleman’s study, library, billiard room, multiple living zones, country kitchen, 4,000 bottle wine cellar and conservatory.
• Set within approximately two hectares of private and formal landscaped gardens, designed by the world-renowned garden designer Paul Bangay, Larundel is surrounded by rolling lawns, a championship tennis court and croquet lawn.
• Includes garaging for nine cars, a helipad including a hanger, refuelling facility and airstrip.
• Guest accommodation is located at The Stables providing a separate self-contained residence adjacent and in keeping with the style of the main homestead.
• A further two on-site residences are also located on the farm.
• Suited for ongoing farming, a prestigious private residential estate or conversion to boutique hotel/group accommodation.
• Strategically located 24* lineal km from Ballarat, 50* lineal km from Geelong and 85* lineal km from the Melbourne CBD.
• Currently a noteworthy producer of fine Merino wool (15* to 19* microns), prime lamb production and cropping pursuits
• Highly productive fertile open plains and gently undulating land types supported by extensive livestock shelter to all paddocks and excellent laneway systems.
• Outstanding reticulated livestock water infrastructure with extensive frontage to the Yarrowee and Leigh Rivers (4* kilometres) and Williamsons Creek (2* kilometres).
• Operational infrastructure includes a five-stand shearing shed and yards, silos, machinery, hay and workshop sheds together with dry storage and ancillary shedding
• Available on a Walk-In-Walk-Out basis.
FOR SALE BY INTERNATIONAL EXPRESSION OF INTEREST