Prominently located on one of Brisbane's busiest streets, 483 Adelaide Street boasts a high-quality office/retail space, perfectly located for convenience and exposure within the CBD's prestigious riverfront residential precinct and just minutes from Howard Smith Wharves dining precinct.
Set over two spacious levels with dual access, this property offers a multitude of opportunities for the new tenant, move straight in and utilise the existing office spaces, subdivide the two levels, food retail downstairs, offices upstairs. Currently fully fitted out with executive offices, meeting rooms, a kitchenette/bar, and multiple break out areas, the existing fit outs can be refurbished and modified to suit tenants' requirements or removed.
• 246m2 over two levels - 121m2 ground floor and 125m2 first floor
• May be subdivided
• Expansive glass shop frontage to Adelaide Street
• Stylish, High quality existing fitouts
• Excellent natural lighting
• Would suit professional services, food, retail, beauty
• Close proximity: Howard Smith Wharves, Shopping, Dining and Retail, Brisbane Marriot, Mantra on Quay, Meriton Apartments, Skyline, Admiralty Quays and Admiralty Towers
The tenancy offers a highly functional and desirable working environment and an aesthetically appealing one of a kind opportunity.
Please call Chris Esdale for further information and to schedule your inspection.