Opportunity to become a part of the historic township and vibrate culture of Harrisville nestled within the Scenic Rim. The Royal Hotel Harrisville was first built in 1916 and after 40 years of operation the original Royal Hotel burnt down but was then rebuilt in 1920 in its current form.
- Building area of approx 625 m2 with operating bar, dining area, covered rear entertainment area, verandah, fully equipped commercial kitchen, cold room, store room, small office and a number of amenities.
- Positioned on large 6903 m2 land parcel (approx)
- The Royal Hotel was a finalist in the top 5 Best Bush pubs for Queensland Hotel
- Great Business opportunity
- Information Memorandum Available Upon Request
- Inspections Welcomed By Appointment Only
- 3 x Railway Carriages, 1 With Fitout
- Donga onsite offering x 4 Single Rooms With Kitchenette & Bathroom
The Hotel is being offered to purchase or lease, please contact the listing agent Clint Franke for more details.