25 King Street is a recently refurbished heritage building of approx 968sqm built in 1891. The refurbishment works have integrated heritage elements with a contemporary office fit out throughout including new lift and air-conditioning.
- Ground floor tenancy of 120m2 at $120K pa plus GST
- Direct street entrance from corner of Sussex and King Streets
- High ceilings, large timber windows, polished timber floors
- Potential to lease additional space in basement and rooftop
- Basement 120m2 at $150K pa plus GST with own bathrooms
- Large open rooftop area with views over Cockle Bar and city CBD
- Tenancies accessible by main door, rear lane, stairs and new lift