James Dean Commercial are excited to present 135 - 137 Kianawah Road, Wynnum West to the market For Sale by way of Expressions Of Interest.
- The site is located in a rapidly growing suburb - Wynnum West. Surrounded by many established developments and nearby to many current residential projects.
- There are over 750 proposed residential lots nearby/underway.
- The location is ideal for any developer with a vision.
- Many new projects have been completed nearby and being just 11 radial km's from Brisbane CBD there is a strong demand for this area across all market sectors.
- Brisbane as a whole is expecting 4 - 6% growth of residential property prices in 2019.
- Arguably the most consistent capital city in the country in terms of growth.
- This area is heavily under serviced in regards to convenience stores, amenities for local residents and nearby business's so this development site offers itself to many possible outcomes.
- Anchored by its proximity to public transport, Gateway Motorway, Port Of Brisbane, Brisbane Airport and of Brisbane CBD this site is one for your short list.
- Kianawah Road is set for a major upgrade and will form part of a State Government infrastructure plan connecting Wynnum Road, Wondall Road & Tilly Road. Producing seamless connectivity between suburbs, major shopping centres and industry areas.
The subject site is currently zoned Low Density Residential so any development will require consultation with Brisbane City Council.
For further information contact the exclusive agent Zac Dean 0409 557 521.