Deans Hotels division is delighted to exclusively bring to the market the Freehold going concern interest of the “Pickled Possum” wine bar in the heart of the Neutral Bay, NSW shopping precinct. This iconic bar, which has been held by the current owner/operator for 38 years, is now looking for a new owner to take it forward, re-purpose it or develop it further.
This is a tremendous opportunity for an astute Investor or Owner Operator to capitalise on the operations or lease the ground floor business and the first-floor residence either together or separately and sit back and bank the rent while watching your asset increase in value over time!
The Pickled Possum is an iconic Karaoke bar and currently only opens 3 short evenings per week yet remains quite profitable for the vendor due to the simplistic nature of the business format.
With such a prominent location on Military Road with easy direct access to public transport almost at your door and available street parking, the possibilities to increase sales and profits by extending the offering, trading hours and days of operation are almost endless! Talk to us about the development potential that also may be available STCA.
Key investment considerations include:
- Going concern and available with vacant possession
- Ability to operate, increase the offering, extend the trading hours and days of operation and enjoy all the upside, or
- Lease the property
- Both ground floor and first floor residence together
- Ground floor to an external operator, and
- First floor residence to another tenant who can have a separate entrance
- Situated at a prominent location on Military Road on the public transport route, with street parking nearby
- Only 5 minutes to North Sydney shopping and retail precinct with rail station
- Only 10 minutes by car to Sydney city
- Strong and loyal demand from its reputation and core followers that have been built over the 38 years that the vendor has been operating at this location
The Pickled Possum is being offered For Sale by an Expressions of Interest campaign.
For further information and/or to arrange an inspection, interested parties are invited to contact the exclusive selling agents from Deans Property.