Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 21258
Ha Ve Harvey Cheese manufactures premium quality cheeses comprising retail sales in the cheese shop and wholesale sales to retail outlets. Presently the business is a 50/50 mix of these markets.
The family run business is now quite an enterprise with full manufacturing factory, distribution and a retail showroom. It is well branded and recognised throughout the marketplace.
The business has enjoyed a steady increase in annual turnover since its commencement in 2002. Wholesale goods are sold to gourmet and independent retail outlets throughout WA with potential to expand to other states. This area of the business is continually growing with the production capacity of the cheese factory capable of increased volumes.
The business/factory/retail outlet is situated on the South Western Highway in Wokalup. The highway exposure is excellent with good signage and passing traffic.
Present production equipment is adaptable to different styles of cheeses and can be utilised for making new cheese products and will retain the unique handmade technique.
The cheese is handmade, small batches allow the attention to detail that artisanal cheese requires and allows experimentation and development leading to new products.
STAFFING: Good staff in place.
RECIPES: All recipes will be passed to new owner
TRADEMARKS: Logo and other various branding
THE FREEHOLD PREMISES/PROPERTY
* 3kms south of the Harvey Town Centre turnoff
* 30 minutes to Perth and to major Tourist Centres in the South West e.g. Margaret River and Pemberton.
Building fitout for the factory was done in 2002. The smaller building was built in 2005.
• 24 Acres
• Zoned Tourist, rural and a small area Service Station
• Ground is flat and very fertile
• Area has high fences and is divided into 7 paddocks
• 36 Mega litres of water allocations
• 3 “winter” dams
• 800 metres of frontage along the highway
• Mains water, three phase power and telephone on site.
• A shed and two buildings as detailed below.
Large Building – total area 1,100 sqm
• Cheese factory of export standard, inc. production floor, 5 cool rooms, office, storage areas covering approx. 840 sqm
• Cheese sales, other local produce, cafe, ice-cream, office, kitchen, storage areas of approximately 260 sqm.
• Bedroom of 18 sqm
• Solar electricity of 135 panels, valued at $75,000 when installed 4 years ago.
• Adjoining this building is a toilet block, shed and 100,000 litre water tank.
Smaller building – total area 200 sqm
• 2 x 100 sqm care-takers quarters, consisting of 2 bedroom x 1 bathroom each.
The above buildings occupy approximately 5 acres of the property with the remainder suitable for things like a lifestyle village (approval given by shire), or cultivated for grapes or other produce.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase this well known and respected business in a freehold capacity.
Make your enquiry today.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.