Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 21452
Locates at the very heart of Geelong CBD, adjacent to Westfield Shopping Centre, Geelong City Council and countless apartments/offices, has its own uniqueness for attracting local people and tourists.
Famous for its historical heritage - Scottch Chief's Hotel, former Scottish Chief's Tavern Brewery.
* Only 150m from the water front, perfect for attracting tourists during summer!
* 2-storey building structure, which has huge capacity allowing 200 people enjoy fine food & wines together in CBD, and 2-3 open car spaces surrounding which can easily make it a landmark of Geelong.
* Consists a huge basement with cellar which is superb for beer/wine storage.
* Consists a 3 bedroom apartment upstairs, flexible for multi purposes.
* Huge half-roofed open area is ideal for outdoor beer garden and barbecue during summer peak season!
* Existing fit out to suit a brewery, bistro, cafe and associated food offerings your time to start up can be swift!
* Full liquor license, open time till 1 am
* Short lease/long lease available up to tenant's choice.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.