Situated in the heart of Union Road Ascot Vale, this ground floor retail investment currently leased to Bendigo Bank will be offered for Private Sale.
Featuring a generous layout with open plan reception/office, 2 partitioned offices, ducted heating & cooling, staff amenities and kitchenette. The property is further enhanced by a 6 metre* frontage to Union Road and ROW rear access via The Parade.
Recognised as Australia's 5th largest retail bank, the Bendigo Bank is listed in the top 70 ASX listed companies with more than 110,000 shareholders and 1.7 million customers in over 500 communities.
- Tenant: Flemington Financial Services Ltd T/A Bendigo Bank Flemington
- Rent: $47,895.00 per annum plus GST plus outgoings as per lease
- Term: Four (4) years plus two further terms of four (4) years
- Commencement: 1st May 2018
- Reviews: Annual 3%
- Total building area: 131m2* over two titles
- Rear ROW via common access
- On-site parking for 2 vehicles (not on title)
- Commercial 1 Zone
Superbly positioned in well-known Union Street which is readily developing into a trendy retail, cafe and commercial strip, the property is located under 5km* from the Melbourne CBD and is further supported by the No. 57 tram which runs along Maribyrnong, Union and Epsom Roads.
For further information please contact CVA Property Consultants.