This is your opportunity to purchase an iconic part of New Farm. Built in 1889 the Heritage listed and Strata titled *Brunswick Building* is one of the first buildings of significance in the New Farm area and has had a rich and varied history over the last 125 years.
- 285m2 NLA
- Character Building
- Zoning QPP DC1
- 3 Car Parks (See page 6 for allocations)
- Character features throughout
- Lot 6 Fully Leased
- Lots 1, 2 & 5 Restaurant and Bar
- Air conditioned / Amenities
- Suit Owner Occupier / Investors
- High demand suburb
- Zoning QPP DC1 (District Centre Zone)
Located in a prime Brunswick Street position adjacent to the New Farm 6 Cinemas and
opposite Gerties. It is within close proximity to the cosmopolitan Brunswick Street Mall,
James Street lifestyle precinct and Gasworks.
Please call Geoff Esdale for further information and to schedule your inspection.