Prominently positioned with a 32 metre* frontage to Wickham Road, this sensational example of an office/showroom and warehouse offers countless opportunities for the owner occupier or investor. The property is situated in one of Moorabbin & Highett's cut through thoroughfares Wickham Road, with fantastic signage opportunities and exposure to over 9,200 passing vehicles per day.
Immediate occupiers include Fort Knox Self Storage, The Tradesman Cafe, ABS, Tyre Power, Moto Heaven, AAA Supplements, Europcar Melbourne, Jumbo Ugg Boots, & Moorabbin wholesale farmers fresh market.
Surrounded by main arterials Chesterville Road and the Nepean Highway, all forms of public transport service the area including trains 1.7kms* away from Highett Station as well as bus services along Commercial Road 120 metres* away. The Tradesman Cafe is just a few doors up.
- Total building area: 1,826m2*
- Ground & 1st floor office / showroom: 642m2*
- Warehouse area of: 1,184m2 (784m2* with 3.5 - 4 metre* clearance & 400m2* under mezzanine with 3.5 metre* clearance)
- Industrial 1 Zoning
- Security System
- Ducted air-conditioning & heating
- Significant office fit out with offices, meeting rooms & open plan areas
- Multiple staff amenities on both levels with bathrooms & kitchen areas
- Evaporative cooling in warehouse
- 2 x roller doors
- Excellent loading area
- Electronic security gates
- 12 kilowatt solar panel system on roof
- Gas offered to front of the property
- 12 car spaces
- Total Land Area: 1,954m2*
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact CVA Property Consultants!
Pricing excludes GST.