CBRE is pleased to offer this approved mixed use/residential development site in the Inner Western Sydney suburb of Marrickville, just 7 kilometres* from Sydney CBD and 3 kilometres* from Sydney Airport.
The site is located within a short walking distance of Marrickville Train Station, retail shops, schools, parks and employment centres.
The site has Development Approval for the construction of a 6 level mixed use building, designed by Baker Kavanagh Architecture.
• Development Approval
• 44 Residential Apartments and 4 Retail Suites
• Gross Floor Area of 3,910sqm*
• B4 Mixed Use zoning
• Site Area of 1,484sqm
• 20 metre or 6 level height limit
• 350 metres to Marrickville Train Station*
• 1 kilometre to Marrickville Public School*
• Positioned among bustling local retail strips along Illawarra and Marrickville Roads
• Elevated position with Sydney CBD and district views
This mixed use/residential development opportunity is for sale via an Expression of Interest campaign.
All Expressions of Interest are to be submitted in writing to CBRE by Thursday 27 June 2019 at 4pm (AEST).
For more information please contact the exclusive agent:
Ben Wicks 0422 206 015
Matthew Fenn 0416 925 444