Still bristling from a colourful past of industry and innovation, this ground floor space forms part of the centrepiece of the groundbreaking Yorkshire Brewery. A mecca for the individual spirit the surrounding streets and laneways interweaves warehouses and trendy cafes with cool galleries and nightlife yet situated amongst a heavily expanding office and residential precinct with some seven new high-density office and residential buildings either proposed or under construction in the immediate vicinity.
Constructed in 1887 when the gold rush was in full swing a publican and his architect son saw an opportunity to produce and distribute their very own brew. And so it was that the six-storey brick brewery tower with a crowning mansard roof was painstakingly constructed and it is within these very walls that the opportunity to occupy now represents itself.
- Ground floor of the Brew Tower
- Suit commercial office/studio/artist or hospitality type uses (STCA)
- High ceilings and substantial under floor void space
- External area on title
- Internal area: 65m² approx.
- External area: 87m² approx.
- Secure basement car parking
- Vacant Possession