VACANT LAND ON IPSWICH ROAD!
A rare opportunity to acquire a block of land on a major arterial road with approx. 53,000 passing cars daily. It adjoins with BP Service station and opposite Yeronga Memorial Park. It features:
- 1533m2 of vacant flat land on an elevated position
- Zoned QPP-LMR2 - Low Medium Density Residential (2 or 3 Storey Mix)
- 25.5m frontage to Ipswich Road offering unparalleled exposure
- Adjoining with BP Service station & opposite Yeronga Memorial Park
- Outbound site on one of Brisbane's busiest arterial roads (53,000 passing cars daily)
- Development upside (STCA)
- Only 6km* from the Brisbane CBD
An opportunity to acquire 1533m2 of land on a major outbound arterial road, only 6km to the CBD. The land has recently been cleared and is ready for a new development (STCA).
AUCTION DATE: Thursday 27th of June 2019 at 11:00am.
Please call Geoff Esdale for further information and to schedule your inspection.